Saturday, October 13, 2012

Mr. King,

This past week in school, I have learned a lot about you and what you have done in the world of literature.  I have never read a single book of yours; however I am very interested in reading them from the positive reviews from many people.  Anyways, I would like to ask you a few questions that involve you as a writer now, in the past and your thoughts about this community.  Now, without further ado, here are my questions to you Mr. King.

First of all, are you thinking of or working on some sort of future project or novel in literature?  I ask this because I understand that you have written around 50 novels and I would like to know if I could look forward to anything new with you in the future.

Second, with being the best-selling horror author in history and one of the greatest authors of all-time, do you have any regrets publishing books of your caliber of creepiness? The reason I ask this is because with the people that happens to be insane or may have tried to reenact the unimaginable events you put in your stories.

My last questions i would like to ask is are you interested in visiting the town of Sussex, and more specifically Sussex Regional High School.  You see, the reason I ask this is because our school has been wanting you to come down for quite some time.  In my opinion, I believe you would be a wonderful influence and inspiration to us and perhaps we could return the favour to you.

Mr. King, I hope you will get the chance to read my questions, and possibly answer them.  I hope that our school will influence you to come to Sussex for a visit.  I look forward to encountering you in the future.

Sincerely,
Brady Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment