Sunday, October 7, 2012

Dear Stephen King,

I have been wondering for a long time now where you got the inspiration to write your first book, "Carrie".  It was an amazingly unique theme at the time it was written.  When you found out it was to be published, what was running through your head?  Were you excited, nervous, or even angry it took that long to be published?  I have another question.  When you became famous, how did you deal with it and not let it go  to your head? Or, has it gone to your head? I'm asking these questions because my dream is to become a professional soccer player, and if I do become famous playing soccer I need some tips to not let it go to my head.  I would also like to know what it felt like to be so well regarded by the literary community?

Any thoughts you can give me on these issues would be greatly appreciated. 

No comments:

Post a Comment