Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Dear Stephen King,

I have always wondered what your parents think of your work? Were they supportive and happy that you decided to become an author or were they hoping that you would be something else?  Either way I still think you are a great author.  I enjoyed the movie Misery very much.  I never read the book but after seeing the movie I think the book would be just as interesting and also just as spooky.  I think it would be great to have you come to our school and tell us about yourself and what inspired you to write horror and mystery. You are a very scary man, but in a good way!  It would be an amazing experience to have you at our school.  I have visited your town already now it is time for you to visit ours.

Thank you and I hope to see you soon

Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment