Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Dear Stephen King,

I am writing as part of our school's Seeking Stephen King project.  If I ever had the opportunity to meet you, I would be full of questions to ask.  The one that sticks out the most is where you get your inspiration from.  I've heard many second-hand accounts, but it would be great if I could hear from the author himself.  From my understanding, you have had a tough past, but you have written several novels and short stories, so there must be some other source you are getting your ideas from.  It appears as if you have a wonderful imagination and lots of messages to get across.  I have always wondered what goes through your head when you are in the middle of an intense story.  I would like you to know I appreciate your talent for writing, and I recognize it takes a lot of effort to be constantly coming up with new ideas.  I encourage you to continue writing, and maybe someday I will get the chance to ask you these questions in person.

Sincerely,
Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment