Monday, April 2, 2012

Dear Stephen King,
Up until two years ago I didn’t even know your name.  Then one day my sister came home with The Dead Zone, she said that it dramatically changed her life.  Since then I have read several of your books including Salem’s Lot, The Dead Zone, Pet Cemetery, and the three Dark Towers. The latest one I read was The Green Mile.  My favourite character was John Coffery.  Since the beginning John really spoke to me.  It was so sad when he died; I hoped right up to the end that he would live.  The line with John Coffery’s last tears really touched me.  The ending summed up the story very good even if it wasn’t happy. This book was so good I read it in under a week.  I am almost done Eyes of The Dragons, when I finish I plan to start Insomnia.  I can’t wait for the JF Kennedy assassination one. 
Sincerely,
Patrick

No comments:

Post a Comment