Thursday, April 12, 2012

Dear Mr. King,
We really want you to come visit our School.  It is in a small town called Sussex and from what I hear it is a lot like your hometown in Maine.  There are a lot of fans here at our school but I’m not really into horror I’m more of a comedy type of guy.  So don’t take it personally.
Our school has done a book drive with your books now we have about 60 of your in our library.  We also showed some of your movies in our theatres. We also showed some of your movies in our theatres. We also watched a trailer to Show shank redemption in our classroom.  And then of course we are all writing letters to you.
I have watched one movie of yours which was the Green Mile which I didn’t know was yours until I started researching.  Now I want to watch 1408.  I don’t think I would read the books of yours because well, I don’t like reading.
So I hope to see you next year.  I also think you would inspire some of our students.  If you came you would see a lot of happy people and we went through a lot of work to get you here!
Go Red Sox!
Jasper

No comments:

Post a Comment