Friday, March 23, 2012

Stephen King,
I am an 11th grade student from Sussex Regional High School in New Brunswick.  Here in the small town of Sussex, we have taken a great interest in your work.  We have been collecting your books in our school library and we will be having Indigo come to host a book launch for 11/22/63.  Furthermore, we had a film festival, which I attended, at which we watched your movies, “1408” and “Secret Window”.  I had previously seen and loved the two movies.
I am a avid reader and though I have currently never read any of your book, I plan to do so in the future.  I am, however, aware of your great success, and as an aspiring writer, I would absolutely love the opportunity to meet a famous author such as yourself.  Being aware that my school would absolutely love to have you come around next Halloween, it would be a once-in-a0lifetime opportunity for me to meet you, so I would personally find it to be absolutely amazing if you would take my school’s visit request into consideration.
Thank you for taking the time to read my letter.
Jenna

No comments:

Post a Comment