Thursday, March 15, 2012

Dear Stephen King,
I’ve never read any of your books yet, but I’ve seen movies based on them.  I like the way you write book in an unorthodox fashion.  I want to read your new released book 11/22/63 because I am interested in finding out what would have really happened if John Kennedy hadn’t been shot. I’ve heard of you for years now but never read anything.  I hope after reading your book I will be more interested in your other novels. Here at SRHS we have had book drives and assembly declared to you.  When 11/22/63 was released in our lobby we sold many copies.  We at Sussex would love to have you here to visit and talk to us about your life and your experiences writing books.  Maybe while you are here you could find some ideas for your next book.
Sincerely,
Bronsen

No comments:

Post a Comment