Sunday, March 25, 2012

Mr. Stephen King,
In advance I would like to thank you for taking time to read this letter.  My name is Kirsten, and like many in this school, I am a huge fan of your work.  My school is in a small town called Sussex, well know for dairy, a peaceful, relaxing place for a trip. 
My school’s name is Sussex Regional High School, SRHS for short.  A beautiful school, very kind and welcoming.  The entire school has been going crazy over your books and the movies they inspired, we have been watching your movies at lunch, and have had a book drive to get more of your books for the students and faculty to read. 
We have all been enjoying your works very much, but we would be forever grateful if you choose our school o come and talk about your books.  Your books have brought our school closer together.  Even the kids who do not like to read have taking the time to stop and enjoy your books and it would be a great inspiration for many if you were to come to our school.
Thank you so much for taking the time to read this letter, and I sincerely hope you will consider coming to our school.
Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment