Monday, February 20, 2012

Dear Stephen King,
I am a student at Sussex Regional High School in New Brunswick.  I will not lie to you, I am not a fanatical fan of your work.  However, I am surrounded by hundreds of your fans who have assured me that you are an excellent author.
I have written to ask that you come here.  As I said you have you have many fans in this area who would be overjoyed to meet you.  Apart from that, there are many young writers who would surely benefit from your presence.  I would be thrilled if you could pass on some of your knowledge to us.
As I look around the room, I see many young faces.  All of them glowing as they pen letters to you, asking your presence here, as part of our seeking Stephen King initiative.  I am unsure what sparked this, but it would seem that everyone who can is doing something to lure you here.  If you were to visit our school, it would be appreciated by fans and writers alike.
Sorry about all of the letters,
Evan

No comments:

Post a Comment