Monday, September 17, 2012

Dear Mr. Stephen King,

I am a huge fan of yours, you are an amazing writer and you inspire me.  This is the reason why I'm writting this letter.  My school, Sussex Regional High School wants you to come join our school to talk about your experiences of your years of writing.  Let me tell you a little bit of my small town Sussex, New Brunswick, Canada.  Susses is about four hours from where you are located, we have amazing murals around town that tells you about our rich history as well as our old train stations that we now use for an ice cream shop and a museum.  Recently we lost three of our historic buildings due to a fire; many people were upset about this incident.  Please Mr. King come to the small town of Sussex you might be inspired by the people and the things you will see.

Sincerely,
Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment